Effective November 20, 2020: FVBSC COVID-19 GROUP RIDE GUIDELINES
- In accordance with the IDPH guidelines, each group shall consist of no more than 10 cyclists.
- Riders must adhere to social distancing.
- Riders must wear a mask at all times.
- Riders may be club members and/or guests (guests are required to sign the standard club waiver).
- Riders are required to RSVP to the leader by 8pm the night before a ride.
Rest & Meal Stop Guidelines:
Rest and meal stops follow the IDPH guidelines, in addition to whatever stipulations the facility has outlined for its patrons. When entering facilities, riders are required to wear a mask to place orders and use the facilities, and food may need to be eaten outside in a socially distant manner. Some outlets may require guests to pay with a credit card instead of cash.
- Leaders must follow the FVBSC Group Ride guidelines.
- Leaders will ask guests to sign club waiver.
- Leaders will create a list of all cyclists for each ride, in the event that contact tracing may be required at a later date.
- Leaders may elect to allow less than 10 riders per group.
- Leaders will review guidelines with riders at the start.
- Leaders should spell out as many details of the ride as possible in the event listing, particularly if it will traverse areas that may be congested such as the local trails. Riders need as much information as possible to assess the social distancing aspect of the ride.
- Leaders may request or identify a sub leader in the event listing.
COVID-19 HEALTH/EXPOSURE SCREENING
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, you have been medically released by a licensed medical professional.
- If you have not tested positive for COVID-19, you have completed a 14-day self-quarantine due to:
You are not currently experiencing fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, or any other flu-like symptoms or respiratory issues related to COVID-19 within the last 72 hours.
- Travel to China, Hong Kong, Iran, any European country, Japan, South Korea, returned from a cruise, or travelled to any other high risk region (as defined by the CDC’s travel alert), or close contact with some who has travelled to any such high risk regions or returned from a cruise, and finished the 14-day quarantine period without developing symptoms;
- Having direct contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19 and/or a person who had fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, or exhibited any other flu-like symptoms or respiratory issues, and finished the 14-day quarantine period without developing symptoms;
- Being subject to mandated quarantine under local health guidelines, and finished the 14-day quarantine period without developing symptoms;
- Experiencing fever over 100, chills, cough, shortness of breath, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, or any other flu-like symptoms or respiratory issues and have not demonstrated symptoms for 72 hours after completion of the 14-day quarantine period.